Halpern & Prinz Wirtschaftsprüfungs- und Steuerberatungsges.m.b.H.
Wasagasse 4 1090 Vienna Austria
P F +43 1 3176691-20 E email@example.com www.halpern-prinz.at
Mag. Stefan Hillbrand
Mag. Johannes Mörz
Mag. Philipp Hillbrand
Dr. Christoph Schirmbrand
- Managing director
Mag. Stefan Hillbrand
Mag. Alexander Kastelic
Mag. Johannes Mörz
Mag. Philipp Hillbrand
Dr. Christoph Schirmbrand
- Authorised signatory
Mag. Philipp Hillbrand
- Legal form
- Registered Office
- Register number
- Court of registration
- VAT number
To open the pdf file, please use the Adobe Reader, which is available for free.General Terms and Conditions of Contract for Public Accountants and Tax Advisers
We provide information about our General Terms and Conditions of Contract (AAB), upon request.
Design and implementation of the website
Atikon EDV & Marketing GmbH
Kornstraße 15 4060 Leonding Austria
- Business colleagues working together and analyzing financial figures (489117960), Saklakova, iStock
- Waitress writing in a book (599112194), Wavebreakmedia, iStock
- Technology is part of their business day (664767640), AzmanL, iStock
- Couple of athletes resting after workout on the street (669473078), littlehenrabi, iStock
- Engineer meeting for architectural project. working with partner (695448564), ijeab, iStock
- Binders with papers are waiting to be processed with business woman back in blur. Accounting planning budget, audit and insurance concept (812674670), andrei_r, iStock
- Black calculator and financial statistics on clipboard pad (817527166), Ivan-balvan, iStock
- Purchase agreement for hours with model home (836251910), guvendemir, iStock
- Business people discussion advisor working concept (841676598), seb_ra, iStock
- Doctor typing information on Laptop in Hospital office focus on Stethoscope (842852944), SARINYAPINNGAM, iStock
- Business people negotiating a contract (843013220), scyther5, iStock
- Financial planning (866523154), demaerre, iStock
- Businessman will be signing a car insurance policy, Agent man is holding the document and waiting for his reply to finish (900541102), Pattanaphong Khuankaew, iStock
- Business Teamwork joining hands team spirit Collaboration Concept (910730800), SARINYAPINNGAM, iStock
- Close up of group start-up analysis to data paper chart on desk at working space (912167150), wutwhanfoto, iStock
- Close up pen on paperwork and woman hand calculate finance. (653883836), wutwhanfoto, iStock
- Arrangement of globe, glasses and pen on stock charts (169975206), PonyWang, iStock
- Smiling young man using digital tablet in cafe (802986838), alvarez, iStock
- Surfing the net (648994274), Georgijevic, iStock
- Close-up business group meeting show analysis graph on tablet device (695701540), Blackzheep, iStock
- Low angle view of highest court Justizpalast building in downtown district at Vienna, Austria (849521258), Stephan Walochnik, iStock
- Job interview or meeting with bank worker in office. Business man considering. Discussion about loan, mortgage or insurance. Human resources conversation. Hiring or getting fired. Thoughtful man. (852477922), Tero Vesalainen, iStock
- Female using smart phone and notebook laptop computer (691350222), oatawa, iStock
- Digital Devices in Businesswork (656072456), shironosov, iStock
- Business handshake in the office (855198460), seb_ra, iStock
- Vienna Skyline At Sunset (494974326), borchee, iStock
- Businessman using tablet at night time (654100004), ipopba, iStock
- Teamwork, unity concept, group of friends put their hands together with copy space (262310275), rangizzz, AdobeStock
- Startup business people group meeting, Business team meeting working with new startup project, discussion and analysis data the charts and graphs, professional business team (216302997), Freedomz, AdobeStock
- Woman Explaining Her Ideas (972593980), FatCamera, iStock
- Dial those digits (1132731853), PeopleImages, iStock
- Business Seo Elements, Gregor Cresnar, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: Flaticon Basic License
- Business Collection, Gregor Cresnar, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: Flaticon Basic License
- Essential Compilation, Smashicons, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: Flaticon Basic License
- User, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: Flaticon Basic License
- Email filled closed envelope, GraphBerry, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Call answer, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: Flaticon Basic License
- Twitter Logo Silhouette, Elegant Themes, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Facebook, Freepik, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: Flaticon Basic License
- Padlock, Dave Gandy, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Material Design Icons, Google, www.flaticon.com, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Link, Chanut, Flaticon, Lizenz: Flaticon Basic License
- Download, Eleanor Wang, Flaticon, Lizenz: CC BY 3.0
- Division, Freepik, Flaticon, Lizenz: Flaticon Basic License
Basic orientation of the website
The website contains non-political news relating to tax, social as well as economic law and primarily addresses the clients of our company.
Disclaimer / sec. 5 E-Commerce Act (ECG)
The intention of the author of this website author is to provide information completely and correctly to the best of the author's knowledge and belief, and to keep this information updated. Nevertheless, the author accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage that may result from the use of the information provided – even if the damage results from the use of possibly incomplete or erroneous information.
Any links to third-party websites are outside the scope of the author’s responsibility. Liability for the content of the linked-up pages is hereby excluded, as the author has no influence over the content and design of the linked websites. Therefore, liability for the content of the pages to which the pages of this website refer shall lie solely with the provider of the other website – in no event shall it lie with the party referring with a link to external publications and content. If linked pages (particularly owing to a change to the content after the link has been established) contain illegal, erroneous, incomplete, offensive or immoral information and in the event that the author of this page becomes (is made) aware of such contents on the linked pages, then the author shall cut off the link to such pages immediately.
The content (text and images) of this website created directly by the author is copyrighted. The information provided is intended for personal use only. Any use of any of this website's content in violation of the provisions of the Copyright Act – in particular further use as in publications, copies as well as any form of commercial use and transmission to third parties – also in part or in processed form – without the author’s explicit approval is prohibited.
The information on this website is subject to change, removal or amendment without prior notice. The author can therefore not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, quality or up-to-dateness of the information provided.
By using this website, the user is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth hereunder. These terms and conditions are part of the online presentation. If parts or individual formulations of the Terms and Conditions of Use do not comply, no longer comply or do not completely comply with current law, the content and validity of the remaining parts of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain unaffected.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. For that reason, we process your data exclusively in accordance with the legal requirements (GDPR, Telecommunications Act of 2003 [TKG 2003]). The purpose of this privacy information is to acquaint you with the most important aspects of data processing that come to bear when you visit our website.
General data collection activities during website visits
Every time a data subject or an automated system accesses the website, we collect a range of general data and information. This general data and information is stored in the server's log files. The data and information we collect may include:
- an internet protocol address (IP address),
- the data and time of accessing the website,
- the exact page accessed on our website,
- the website from which you accessed our website (known as the referer),
- the browser used and the version of this browser,
- and the operating system used to access our website.
We process this data for the following purposes:
- to warrant a smooth connection with the website,
- to optimise content for you on our website,
- and to warrant system security and stability.
These points are both in your and our legitimate interest. Where necessary, we also use this data to meet our legal obligations in dealings with law enforcement agencies. We will never use the data collected to identify you as a person. We store these log files for a period of no more than 2 months.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Contact form, Benefits of initial consultation, Online application, Notification form
If you contact us using the form available on our website or by email, or send us your application, we will process the data you provide as a pre-contractual measure taken to handle your request. Because such correspondence qualifies as a business letter, we will retain the data for a period of 7 years. We will not disclose this data without your consent.
If you sign up for our reminder service, we will process and save your email address as this will allow us to remind you of specific dates at regular intervals by email as per your request. We will retain your data until you cancel your contract by unsubscribing from this service.
If you use our start-up check, we will collect your name, your email address, your telephone number and your postal address as this will allow us to send you your personal analysis and, as a pre-contractual measure, to offer you advice on your start-up. Because such correspondence qualifies as a business letter, we will retain the data for a period of 7 years.
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter on our website. For this purpose, we require your email address and your agreement with the newsletter subscription. Once you have signed up for the newsletter, we will send you an email along with a link for you to confirm your subscription. You are free to cancel your newsletter subscription at any time using the link provided in the newsletter. We will retain your data until you cancel your contract by unsubscribing from this service.
Once you enter your name in the distribution list, we will store the data you provide by way of completing the form. This data is used only for the distribution of the e-mail newsletter. The data sets are used for statistical analysis when evaluating system performance. We do not pass on your data to third parties nor do we use your data for any other purposes of our own. By having the registration system send you an additional confirmation that includes a link for final registration ("double opt-in"), we ascertain that you actually requested the newsletter and consented to our storing and processing your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter and for statistical evaluations needed to analyse system performance.
You can cancel your newsletter order and revoke your consent to our storing and processing your e-mail address any timeby sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, we will immediately delete the data you entered and/or made available.
We will not disclose this data without your consent.
Generally, you enjoy the following rights: the right to access your data, the right to rectification of your data, the right to erasure of your data, the right to restrict processing of your data, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of your data. If you believe that the processing of your data is in breach of data protection law, or your rights under data protection law are otherwise infringed, you may file a claim with the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the Data Protection Authority.
You will find further information on your rights at Website of the Austrian Economic Chambers.
Please address all inquiries, declarations and questions relating to data use to email@example.com.
In order to offer you specific features on our website, we use what are known as cookies. These are small text files that are saved on your computer for the duration of a browser session. After the browser session ends, the cookies we use are deleted. You have the option of preventing the installation of cookies on your computer by changing your browser settings accordingly; however, we need to point out that this may prevent you from enjoying the full benefits of the features on our website.